To be a professional and recognized center with high commitment in studying and developing human resources in relation to agribusiness/agroindustry.
- Conducting human resources and profession studies in the field of agribusiness/agroindustry to develop professional, independent and competitive human resources.
- Implementing studies on human resources development through education, health and community economy.
- Providing service on training, consultation, facilitation and supervision to prepare agribusiness/agroindustry community.
- Improving integrity and sinergism of research and service activities especially in agribusiness/agroindustry through optimum use of regional and out of regional resources.
- Training and Technology Information Dissemination
- Media Instructional Development
- Human Resource Assessment
Programs to the Future :
- Planning and Quality Guarantee Implementation Program
- Transfer of technology/disseminating research results/research
- Supporting Programs
- Research Programs/Research on Human Resource Development
- Quality Development Program on Human Resource Development through stimulating new models (media, methods, and techniques)
- Initiating Programs and Central Promotion
- P2SDM R Program-dissi (Monthly Round Table Discussion On Strategic Issue)
- Environment Developing Programs and Public Empowerment through developing Human Resources and Entrepreneurship
Training Program Service :
- Training the Development of Soft Skills
- Training BK Teaching
- Training on Curriculum Compilation in the University Level
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Pre Pensiun Training
- Training on Methods of Research
- Training on Presenting Techniques
- MC Training
- Training on Public Speaking
- Training on Prime Service
- Training on Public Empowerment
- HACCP Training
- Training on Fishery Product Processing, Nata de Coco, Yoghurt and types of chips
- Tutorial for UN subject - Teachers
- Training on Reputation Management
- Training on Strategical Planning
Performance Activities :
A. Capacity Building
- Seminar And Training For Bogor Regency And Municipality Midwives,
- Seminar On Revitalizing Regency Level- Public Clinic Service (Posyandu) In Bogor Regency
- Seminar On Islamic Law Capital Market And Training On Islamic Law Training
- Training On Retooling Batch
- HACCP (Fishery Agroindustrial And Husbandry Quality Assurance Guaranty Personal Certificate)
- Prime Condition Management Training For IPB Staf And Administration
- Training For Junior Lecturers At Talaud Regency
- Training On Teaching Process In Padang Engineering Diploma Program
- Training On Sop Compilation And Instructional Activity Money
- Quantum Learning Work Experience For Chemical Enginering.
- Country High School Teacher Work Experience
- Activity At Bogor, Cianjur, And Sukabumi Regency
- Tutorial For Substitute Teachers On UN Subjects In West Java, Lampung And Central Java Province
- Community Development With Pertamina. TOT
Program For UN Subject Substitute Teachers :
Principle (Head Masters) :
- Seminar And Workshop On Management For Principles In The Bogor, Cianjur, Sukabumi, And Lampung Area.
- Training On High School Level Student Life Skill In Bogor Country/Regency, Cianjur, Sukabumi, And Lampung.
Undergrad Students L
- +++ Scholarship Student Requirement Program
- Entrepreneurship Training For IPB Student And The Public Society
B. Research :
- Implementation Research On Education Unit Level Curriculum At The High School.
- Compilation And Corporate Culture Development In IPB
C. Community Empowerment :
- Bogor Regency District Government Assistance In Executing The High School National Level Examination Independent Team
- Establishment Of The Country Empowerment Agency And Bogor, Cianjur, And Sukabumi Regency.
- Catfish Farm Entrepreneurship And Developing A Cooperation Atmosphere With BRI
Dr.Ir. Amiruddin Saleh, M.S.
Baranangsiang Campus of IPB
Jl. Raya Pajajaran, Bogor 16153
Phone : +62 251 8381215
Fax : +62 251 8381215
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : http://p2sdm.ipb.ac.id