A leading research center in applied finance and economics which produces high quality of research equivalent to those from leading universities in the world
- To conduct researches in applied finance and economics focused on cases from developing countries (emerging markets)
- To develop frontier economics and applied finance models as part of global attempt for advancing economic and social sciences.
- To conduct applied research in the are of economic and finance which are relevant for the advancement of the Indonesian economy as well as developing economies.
- To develop databases on economic and finance in order to facilitate quantitative-applied research.
- To provide policy recommendations based on sound and reliable empirical studies in order to improve policy design.
- To develop models and quantitative analytical tools that are relevant for understanding problems and for enhancing economic policy making process.
- To improve Indonesia’s research quality to meet international standard.
- To promote Indonesia’s economist researches to be published at the internationally recognized journals.
- To provide a favorable research environment that gives motivation foreign researchers to conduct research in Indonesia.
- To bridge collaboration between Indonesia’s economists and top world economist through conducting joint research and publications.
- To improve the knowledge amongst young Indonesian-economist through better and faster transfer of knowledge from world-class economists.
Dr.Ir. R. Nunung Nuryartono, M.Si
Executive Secretary :
Sahara, SP, M.Si, Ph.D
Baranangsiang Campus of IPB
Jl.Raya Pajajaran, Bogor 16153
Phone : +62 251 8377896
Fax : +62 251 8348903
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://intercafe.ipb.ac.id