Implementing the task to plan, carry out, and facilitate education, research, and community service.
- Providing the facilities for education and training activities that require laboratory;
- Providing the facilities for research activities for students, lecturers, education personnel, and community who need laboratory facilities and ifrastructures;
- Providing service of laboratory testing and calibration of measuring instruments professionally to the public;
- Implementing the coordination with LPPM in carrying out the research;
- Planning, developing, improving and upgrading the quality of service system and laboratory capabilities;
- Implementing the coordination in maintaining and developing the laboratory facilities and infratructures owned by IPB; and
- Utilizing the laboratory facilities and infrastructures in order for the Income Generating Activities for IPB.
The Manager of Integrated Chemical Laboratory consists of:
a. Head; and
Drs. Komar Sutriah, M.Si
Dr. Henny Purwaningsih, S.Si, M.Si