The area of responsibility of the Directorate of Studies and Academic Development shall include all programs and activities pertaining to the development for curriculum, materials and educational technology for both the undergraduate and the graduate studies programs at IPB and Post-Doctoral Program. In addition, the Directorate is also responsible for identifying and securing proposed development of PPM.
- Assessing the development of multi-level and multi-subjects educational programs, including the establishment / development / institutional closure of the academic units at the faculty / department / division / center;
- Assessing of the proposed development of educational programs, research and community service;
- Evaluating and updating curricula for multi-level and multi-subjects educational programs periodically;
- Planning and organizing training programs on educational technology and learning processes for faculty and staff members of IPB;
- Developing admission system for incoming students; and
- Coordinating the implementation of the Kerangka Kualifikasi Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian National Qualifications Framework) and the accomplishment of learning outcomes for multistrta and multidisciplinary subjects of educational programs.
- Director: Ir. Lien Herlina, MSc.
- Head of Sub-Directorate of Development and Promotion Program: Dr.Ir. Yulin Lestari
- Head of Sub-Directorate of Educational Technology: Dr.Ir. Syaiful Anwar, M.Sc
- Head of Sub-Directorate of Development and Management of E-learning: Ir. Sutrisno Koswara, M.Si
3rd Floor of Andi Hakim Nasoetion Building Dramaga Campus, Bogor
Telephone : 0251-8622642 ext.326
Facsimile : 0251-8627250
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : http://ppa.ipb.ac.id