Campus Security Unit
Holding the task of maintaining internal security and order in the campus.
- Planning and developing the campus security system,
- Planning and developing the resources of campus security.
- Promoting and developing security force personnel,
- Implementing the campus internal security activities, including the security of students, lecturers, educational staff, educational and supporting assets,
- Developing the campus order according to the regulations of campus life,
- Developing traffic discipline on campus according to the regulations set by IPB, and
- Coordinating and cooperating with the police and other relevant parties in support of security and order in the campus.
- Head: Toto Mustopa, S.IP, M.Si
- Vice Head.
Dramaga Campus of IPB: Front Gate