- Dr. Slamet Widodo, STP, MSc
- Dr. Ir Mohamad Solahudin, MSi
- Dr. Agus Ghautsun Niam, STP, MSi
- Lilis Sucahyo, STP, MSi
As a controller for micro environmental parameters such as temperature, intensity, duration and spectrum of light, as well as a precision supply of nutrients based on technology
- The monitoring system is easily accessed via a smartphone and is very user friendly
- Can encourage a variety of research related to the development of indoor farming technology
- Is the right technology for agricultural development in the future
The Mini Plant Factory Internet of Things-based innovation is an engineering system for cultivating plants in a controlled environment that makes it possible to control micro environmental parameters such as temperature, intensity, duration and spectrum of light, as well as precision nutrient supply. This innovation is in the form of a closed house plant system in containers with an irrigation system and artificial lighting sources. This innovation is here to answer the challenges as well as the problems of crop cultivation in Indonesia which incidentally still relies on natural conditions.
The plant plant that was launched also adopted internet of things (IoT) technology capable of displaying microclimate conditions via smartphones. So that we can ensure optimal environmental conditions for plants. In addition, this monitoring system is easily accessible via a smartphone and is very user friendly. If there are external disturbances during cultivation can be known in real time so that handling is also fast and can be controlled remotely.