Prof Dr Ir Ujang Sumarwan, MSc
Professor of Consumer Behavior
Expertise : Consumer Behavior and Marketing
- Computer Applications for Diabetes Patient Diet: Applications developed from the results of research on consumption patterns, a study that was conducted for 3 years (1998-2000)
- Consumer Behavior: Theory and Its Application in Marketing
- Business and Consumer Research Methods 4. Strategic Marketing: Consumer Behavior Perspective and Marketing Plan
- Consumer Behavior
- The Best Research of The National Competitive Grant for Social Research Category, concerning on the Model of Food Consumption Behavior in Urban and Rural Consumers, from the Department of National Education of the Republic of Indonesia in 1998-2000.
- Iowa Home Economics Association Graduate Student Award in 1989.
Positions / Organizations:
- President of AACIM (Asian Association for Consumer Interests and Marketing) 2020-2024
- Member of the Board of Trustees(Majelis Wali Amanat) of IPB University in 2007-20012
- Member of the Academic Senate of IPB University 2007-2013
- Member of the Senate of the Faculty of Human Ecology, IPB University in 2007-2013
- Member of the Professors Board of IPB University in 2005-2020
- Head of Consumer Science and Consumer Economics 2007-2013.
- Assistant Director of the Master Program in Agribusiness Management 2000-2005.
- Assistant Director of Planning and Resources for the Graduate Program in Management and Business of IPB University 2005-2008.
- Assistant Director of Academic and Student Affairs for the Postgraduate Program in Management and Business of IPB University, 2008-2013.
- Head of the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, Faculty of Human Ecology, IPB University, 2013-2017.
- Dean of the Faculty of Human Ecology IPB University, 2018-2023