Prof Dr Drh Upik Kesumawati Hadi, MS
Professor of Parasitology and Health Entomology
Expertise : Medical Entomology and Parasitology
- Some aspects of bioecological and resistance Aedes aegypti, dengue dengue fever vectors in laboratories and fields in Indonesia.
- Some aspects of bioecological Anopheles spp., malaria vectors in laboratories and fields in Indonesia.
- Some bioecological aspects of mosquitoes, flies, lipas, bedbugs and other ectoparasites in Indonesia.
- Some aspects of caplak bioecological (Arachnida: Ixodidae) and its role as a vector of disease in animals.
- Some aspects of cytosonomy of simulium spp blood-sucking insects. (Diptera: Simuliidae) in Japan and Indonesia.
- List Biodiversity blackflies, Simulium spp. (Diptera: Simuliidae) in Indonesia.
- Book "Indonesian Settlement Pests, Introduction to Biology and Control" IPB Press 2006.
- Book "Veterinary Parasitological Practicum Guide: Ectoparasites" IPB Press 2008.
- Book "Ectoparasites: Introduction, Identification and Control" IPB Press, 2010.
- IPB Press's "Ectoparasite Identification Guide: Veterinary Medical Field" Book, 2011.
- IPB Press's "Atlas of Veterinary Entomology", 2013.
- Exemplary Lecturer II Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in 1998
- Lecturer of Fkh IPB University in 2008
- 1st winner of Lecturer category in Bogor Agricultural Institute Website Competition, 2013 and 2014
- Tribute to Innovators and Authors from Rector of IPB University in 2015
Position/Active in The Organization:
- Chairman of The Department of Parasitology and Health Entomology, Department of Animal Disease Science and Veterinary Public Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine IPB University, 2008-2014
- Head of Settlement Pest Control Study Unit, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine IPB University, 2011 - present
- Chairman of the Health Parasitology and Entomology Study Program, Graduate School of IPB University, 2014 - present.