Prof Dr Ir Nurjanah, MS
Professor of Aquatic Product Technology Study Program
Expertise : Characteristics of Raw Materials for Food and Non-Food Aquatic Product Industry
- Innovation of drinks from mollusks (sea leeches, Discodoris sp) as an enhancer of Taurin's stamina from Gindara.
- Innovation of tropical seaweed as raw material for food and non-food industries with the research title: Seaweed Salt for Functional Salt Preparations for Hypertension Patients "
- Cosmetics from seaweed: sunscreen, lotion, mask, lipbalm, pomade, facial wash and scrub. The implementation of this innovation has entered the industrial scale stage, which is partnering with PT Rumah Rumput Laut.
- 103 Most Prospective Indonesian Innovations 103 from the Business Innovation Center (BIC) -Ministry of Research and Technology in 2012 with the title "Mollusks as Aprodisiaka".
- Satya Lancana Karya Satya 20 years from the President of the Republic of Indonesia, in 2008
- 2013 Textbook, Higher Education (Dikti) Writer Incentives
- 2013 Institute for Strategic Research Article Writing, Research Incentives
- Indonesian National Standard Drafting Team (PT 65-5) Fisheries Products, from the National Standardization Agency, 2013
- Student Advisors for the 2014 Student Creativity Program (PKM) National Student Scientific Week (Pimnas)
- Student Guidance for Pimnas PKM in 2015
- Innovators and Authors from IPB University in 2015
- Textbook Writing Incentives, from the Directorate of Research and Innovation of IPB University, in 2015
- Writing International Scientific Journal Incentives, from the Directorate of Research and Innovation of IPB University in 2015
- Student Counselors for PKM Pimnas in 2016
- Student Centered Learning (SCL) Teaching Method Incentives from the Directorate General of Higher Education Learning and Student Affairs (Simbelmawa-Dikti) in 2016
- International scientific journal incentives from the Directorate of Research and Innovation of IPB University in 2016
- Indonesian National Standard Drafting Team (PT 65-5) Fisheries Products from the 2016 National Standardization Agency Herudi Award
- Companion in Scientific Presentation and Presentation of PKM Entrepreneurship Poster from Higher Education (Dikti) - IPB University in 2016
- Best Research from Cooperation with BP3IPTEK West Java Province in 2016
- 106 Most Prospective Indonesian Innovations, BIC-Kemristekdikti 2016 (Taurin from Gindara Fish).
- 108 Indonesia's Most Prospective Innovations, BIC-Kemristekdikti 2017 (Application of Raw Materials for Sargassum sp. Seaweed Porridge and Eucheuma cottonii in the Manufacture of Sunscreen Cream Cosmetics in Protecting Skin).
- Companion in Scientific Presentation and Presentation of Posters from Kemenristekdikti at the Indonesian Muslim University in Makassar in 2017
- Incentive for Writing Textbooks for Handling of Raw Materials for Water Products from the Republic of Indonesia Ministry of Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia
- Satya Lancana Karya Satya 30 years from the President of the Republic of Indonesia in 2018
- Indonesian National Standard Drafting Team (PT 65-5) Fishery Products from the 2018 National Standardization Agency Herudi Award
- 2nd place in the Bogor Regency Regional Innovation Degree Competition (GID) from the Bogor Regency Regent in 2018
- 110 Most Prospective Indonesian Innovations, BIC-Kemristekdikti 2018 (Making Lipbalm from Seaweed Porridge)
- The Most Productive IPB University Inventor 2018 from the Chancellor of IPB University in 2019
- Inventor with the Most Prospective Invention 2018 version of the BIC from the Chancellor of IPB University in 2019
- Champion 2 Bogor Regency GID Competition from the Regent of Bogor Regency in 2019
- Best Poster Speaker at the 11th 2019 National Seminar on the Indonesian Fisheries Product Processing Society (MPHPI)
- Indonesian National Standard Drafting Team (PT 65-5) Fisheries Products from the 2019 National Standardization Agency Herudi Award
- 111 Most Prospective Indonesian Innovations BIC-Kemristekdikti 2019 (Seaweed Salt for Functional Salt Preparations for Hypertension Patients).
Position / Active in Organization:
- Treasurer of the Indonesian Fisheries Product Processing Society (MPHPI) 2009-2018
- Deputy Chairperson - MPHPI Scientific and Publication 2018-present
- Chairperson of Commission C Academic Senate of the Fisheries and Marine Sciences 2016-present