Prof.drh. Agus Setiyono, MS, PhD, APVet
Professor of Reproductive and Pathology Clinics
Expertise : Pathology of Zoonotic disease
Q Fever antibodies
Production of anti-Coxiella burnetii antibodies, the causative agent of zoonosis Q Fever. These antibodies are intended as a rapid diagnostic tool for early detection of Fever in both animals and humans. Q Acute fever is sub-clinical and if chronic causes inflammation in the form of hepatitis, pneumonia, splenitis to endocarditis and can cause death. Q Fever causes a decrease in the quality of human life and economic losses in the form of abortion in third trimester pregnant cows.
- Innovator and Authors from IPB 2015.
- 106 Most Prospective Indonesian Innovations in 2014 from the Minister of Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia.
- 104 Most Prospective Indonesian Innovations in 2012 from the Minister of Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia.
Position / Active in Organization:
- Vice Dean for Academic and Student Affairs Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (FKH) IPB University 2016-2021
- Vice Dean of FKH IPB University 2012-2015
- Head of Veterinary Pathology Division of FKH IPB University 2009-2011