Prof Dr Ir Ari Purbayanto, MSc
Professor of Capture Fishing Technology and Management
Expertise : Fishing Technology, Dynamics of Fish Behavior
- "SuritechTM" meat and bone separator PATENT Registration No. P00200600292 dated May 17, 2006. Produced and marketed commercially by PT. Samudera Teknik Mandiri (Working Group on Coastal Fisheries Development).
- Synthetic Artificial Bait for Catching Reef Fish PATENT Registration No. P00201201039 in 2012.
- Hassan Wirajuda Award in the Field of Protection of Indonesian Citizens Overseas. Minister of Foreign Affairs, 2018.
- Open University's Certificate of Merit, 2018.
- Open University Award (UT) given to the education and culture attache office, embassy of the republic Indonesia in Kuala Lumpur. UT Rector, 2014.
- Satya Lancana Sujana Utama. IPB University Professor Board, 2013.
- Satya Lancana Karya Satya XX. Indonesian President, 2012.
- National Best Poster Displayer, Competency Grant Research in 2010-2011 DP2M DIKTI Ministry of Education and Culture, 2011.
- Technology Pioneer Award (RINTEK) 2010 for the development and application of the SuritechTM Fish and Bone Separator Machine innovation. Indonesian Ministry of Industry. The award was handed over directly by Indonesian President Soesilo Bambang Yudhoyono at the Presidential Palace, 20 December 2010.
- Award for the most prospective SuritechTM Innovation Machine, Innovation Series 102 of 2010. Business Innovation Center (BIC), Ministry of Research and Technology.
- Best Presenter Awards. Indonesian Maritime and Fisheries Science Society, 2007.
- Satyalancana Karya Satya X of 2006.
- Lecturer with Achievement Rank III IPB University 2004.
- Lecturer with 1st Rank in the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences 2004.
Position / Active in Organization:
- Attaché of Education and Culture (Atdikbud) of the Indonesian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2014-2018.
- Commitment Making Officials (PPK) of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Indonesian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, 2015-2018.
- Chairperson of the Kirana Angkasa Polytechnic Team, Lion Education Foundation, 2019-present.
- Secretary of the Board of Professor of IPB University, 2012-2014.
- Secretary of Commission D (Strategic Study) Academic Senate of IPB University, 2008-2014.
- Chairperson of the Task Force for the Secretariat of the University Legal Entity (PTN-BH), 2009-2014.
- Head of Fishing Technology Section, Department of Fisheries Resource Utilization of IPB University, 2009-2014.
- Chairman of the Drafting Team for the Draft of the Statute of IPB University 2011-2012.
- Coordinator of the Field of Government and Corporate Partnership of Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science, IPB University, 2007-2012.
- Chair of the Education Commission, Sea Fisheries Technology Study Program, IPB University Postgraduate Program, 2011-2012.
- Members of the National Commission on the Study of Fish Resources. Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, 2008-2011.
- Secretary of the Senate Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, IPB University, 2003-2007.
- BAN-PT Assessors, 2008-present.
- Chairperson of Commission D of the Senate of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, IPB University, 2008-2012.
- General Secretary of the Indonesian Professor Association (API), 2019-present.
- Board of Trustees of the Alumni Association of IPB University Malaysia, 2018-present.
- Advisory Board of Management of the Special Branch of Muhammadiyah Malaysia (PCIM), 2017-2018.
- Secretary for Higher Education and Research and Technology, Indonesian Professor Association (API), 2014-2019.
- All Indonesian Fishermen Association (HNSI). Advisory Council, 2012-2017.
- ASIAN Fisheries Society, member, 2012-present.
- Fishing Communication and Partnership Forum (FK2PT).
- Chair of Scientific Field, 2010-2014.
- Indonesian Fisheries Bachelor Association (ISPIKANI). Expert Council, 2008-2012.
- Alumni Association (HA) of Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science IPB University. Deputy Chair II, 2008-2014.
- Indonesian Organic Alliance (AOI). Standards Commission, 2008-2012.
- National Standardization Society (MASTAN). Member, 2007-present.
- Alumni Association of Japan (PERSADA) Bogor branch. Member of Scientific Field, 2004-2012.
- Indonesian Oceanology Bachelor Association (ISOI). Member, 2002-present.