Prof Dr I Komang Gede Wiryawan
Professor of Nutrition and Feed Technology
Expertise : Livestock Nutrition
- The use of vegetable oils to increase the reproduction, production, and quality of ruminant animal meat.
- Production of water hyacinth silage as ruminant animal feed.
- Bacterial isolation and degradation of tannins, cyanides and crude fiber.
- Isolate lactic acid bacteria as probiotics in chickens.
- Indonesia's Most Prospective Innovations in 2019 from the Business Innovation Center (BIC) and the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education
- Tribute to Innovators and Authors from IPB University in 2015,
- A simple patent in 2018 concerning water hyacinth silage.
Position / Active in Organization:
- Chairman of the Indonesian Scientific Periodical Editor Association
- Vice President of the Council of Asian Science Editor
- Advisor of the Indonesian Animal Husbandry Scientists Association
- Member of the Bogor branch of the Animal Husbandry Scholar Board of Experts
- Chairperson of Commission A of the Senate of the Faculty of Animal Science, IPB University