- Prof. Dr. Husin Alatas
- Prof. Dr. Mamat Rahmat
- Hasan Mayditia
- Fabian Rinaldi, SSi
Mathematics and natural science
Optical sensors for real and continuous quality control of solutions
- High accuracy, practical and easy to use
- Compatible to be integrated with computer devices
- Can be developed according to specific needs and goals
- Environmentally friendly because it does not require reagents or other intermediate chemicals • Manufactured domestically so as to facilitate after-sales service
- OptIPB Sensors with photonic crystal platforms are optical sensors that are real-time and continuous, and have high sensitivity.
- OptIPB sensor does not use chemicals so that in its operation does not require other intermediates. Measurement results can be seen directly or transferred to a database for other purposes such as Statistical Process Control.
- OptIPB Sensor functions to measure the refractive index of the solution and refers to the reference solution capable of showing changes in turbidity, color, and others.
Published Date : 20-Feb-2020