Program Agribusiness Management
Capacity 180-210 students
Produce entrepreneurs and first-line managers who are able to manage small-scale agribusiness and the middle.
- Have the ability to create and manage agribusiness independently (entrepreneurship).
- Have the ability to become general manager and functional in the first line in the field of production, finance, marketing, and personnel on a company's agribusiness
- Entrepreneurs agribusiness.
- General manager and functional lines of the first in the field of production, finance, marketing, and personnel in various agribusiness company.
- The staff of various institutions or agencies related to agribusiness, such as financial institutions (banks and non-bank), government agencies, research institutions, trading companies, and industry.
Senior / MAN (Science, Social Science), SMK (Agriculture, Fisheries, Crops, Forestry, Food, Nutrition, Economics, Accounting).
Had the expertise Features :
Agricultural Business Management
Production Quality Management
Agribusiness Financial Institutions
Business Feasibility Study