The Graduate School holds the task of coordinating the graduate level education for mono-disciplinary study programs and can organize interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary programs in IPB as well as with other universities.
- Admitting new graduate students according to the existing system in IPB;
- Coordinating compulsory courses of the Graduate School;
- Quality assurance of the graduate level education in IPB;
- Coordinating and implementing multidisciplinary graduate education programs;
- Promoting graduate education program intensively and efficiently; and
- Coordinating graduate education cooperation with other parties of both home countries and with foreign countries.
Administrators of Graduate School consists of:
- Vice Dean,
- The Secretary of the Doctoral Program,
- The Secretary of the Master Program,
- Graduate School Commission, and
- Administration Division.
Tasks and Functions of Graduate School Administrators
- Vice Dean: implementing the functions of administrative management, student affairs and quality assurance.
- The Secretary of the Doctoral Program: implementing the academic administrative functions of the
- The Secretary of the Master Program: implementing the academic administrative functions of the
- Vice Dean, Secretary of the Doctoral Program, and Secretary of the Master Program are responsible to the Dean.
Dr.Ir. Dahrul Syah, M.Sc.Agr
Dr. Ir. Eka Intan Kumala Putri, M.Si
Head of Academic Sub-Division
Rudi Irawan, S.P, M.Si
Head of General and Personnel Sub-Division
Head of Administrative Work
Yadi Suryadi, S.E.
Graduate School Building, Rectorate Wing, Darmaga Campus of IPB
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org