General Competency Education Program is responsible to implement the activities and to control the quality of the general competency education.
General Competency Education Program carries out the function:
- Implementing the coordination and the implementation of the activity of the general competency education for the students;
- Controlling the quality of the general competency education in accord with the facilities and the quality standards that have been set by IPB;
- Fostering the organization and the student activities;
- Providing the facilitation of counseling services for the students;
- Handling and maintaining the cleanliness and order;
- Implementing the educational administration, the personnel, the finance and the asset. The General Competency Education Program is integrated with the administration in the level of IPB.
The Manager of General Competency Education Program consists of:
b. Assistant Director; and
Dr. Ir. Bonny P.W. Soekarno
Assistant Director for Academic and Student Affairs:
Dr. Donny Citra Lesmana, S.Si, M.Fin.Math
Assistant Director for Resources and Educational Facilities:
Dr. Ir. Eko Sri Wiyono, S.Pi, M.Si.
Assistant Director for Dormitory and Student Affairs:
Dr. Agr. Asep Gunawan, S.Pt, M.Sc.