Holding the tasks of arranging, planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating the activities in managing and developing archives and archival aspects of IPB.
- Planning, monitoring, controlling and operating archive services;
- Coaching and developing archivists,
- Planning, monitoring, controlling and maintaining archives, archive facilities and infrastructure,
- Planning, monitoring, controlling and implementing the addition of archives,
- Formulating and developing the filing system,
- Developing the cooperation network of archives/ and
- Advocating with archival aspects at IPB level.
Organization of the Archives Unit consists of:
- Sub-Division of Archive Acquisition and Processing
- Sub-Division of Archive Services and Development, and
Persons in Charge of the Archive Unit
Head of Archive Unit: Drs. Badollahi Mustafa, M.Lib
Head of Archive Acquisition and Processing: Dra. Sri Nooryani
Head of Archives Services and Development: Ir. Setyo Edy Susanto