Major Name / Major Code
Economic and Development Study / H11
A - 003/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/S/I/2014
Number of Lecturer
Doctoral Professor (7), Doctor (19), Master (10)
Development of economic science, economic policy and development policy
- Being able to develop the science and economic policies both micro and macro.
- Being able to develop the economic in Islamic Law and economic studies in micro, macro and international.
Comfortable lecture room is equipped with audio visual, computer laboratory and internet network, economic modeling laboratory, and library.
Bank Indonesia, Bappenas, Ministry of Finance, Bank Mandiri, Adelaide University Australia, Bulog, Australia National University, Sidney University, Chulalongkorn University, University of Wupertal, University of Wester Sydney, University of Goettingen.
Competence of Graduate
Being able to apply the economic theory in analyzing various phenomenon and economic issues by using various quantitative approaches.
- Government institutions (Bappenas, Ministry of Finance, Local Government, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of PU, BPKP) and private institutions (ASTRA, Sinar Mas, BEI).
- Bank Indonesia (BI), Financial Service Authority (OJK).
- Banking (Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, Bank Niaga, Bank Mumalat, Bank Syariah Mandiri, and others).
- Research institutions (LIPI, Intercafe, INDEF), BUMN, University, Entrepreneurial.